Monday, February 7, 2011

Minor progress?

Today was a very long Mediation sessions. Almost two hours actually. I started by listening to the boxed nirvana track in it's entirety. Other than relaxation and random abstract images nothing really at this point. iTunes quickly picked up some tracks that I had recently listened to. I just followed whatever played. A brief belief expansion track player about 5 minutes long. Then it went into Hemi sync wave 6 - odyssey track one, which is sensing locale 1. At the point of him taking you from focus 10 to focus 12 around the 11 count mark something happened. I am not sure how to describe it. It's as it my head was a rocket that was just setoff blasting toward and a slight change in the darkness. I also felt a noticeable heat in my head. This whole thing only last maybe 5 seconds then went away. I continued with the track and even listened to the second track hoping the same thing would happen when it took you from focus 10 to 12 but it didn't happen. By this time even though i really did not have much body awareness I could start to detect aches coming on from being in the same position for so long. So I ended the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment