Saturday, February 5, 2011

Obe only a dream

Ok I was lying in bed and closed my eyes. Then started counting backwards from 16 relaxing even more with each breath and each count backwards. I got to around 8 and felt vibrations and heard almost a freight train sound. Then I could see the wall but my eyes were closed yet I could still see. I was questioning weather I really had my eyes closed so I open them and snapped out of it. My eyes were closed but I could see right through my eyelids like they were open. So I started the count again and once again around the 8 count I got the vibrations and the loud noise and vision through my eyes. I was thinking this is it I need to get out so I rolled and part of my came out but I couldn't get the rest to roll out. I struggled hard and pulled on the edge of the bed and more of me came out. I could now reach the night stand I pulled more and after a lot of struggle I fell out of my body onto the floor. I was out! I stood up and though I did it, I finally did it. So I turned so I could see my body lying there and when I looked there was no me. Then I realize I must of dreamt it but now I was awake. But then I actually woke up again to realize I was just dreaming about the dream. So I was dreaming "that I was dreaming" that I was in obe!?

No comments:

Post a Comment