Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Possible obe or dream thereof

Dream or OBE?

Today I had to get up early for an appointment so last night was an early to bed night. Around 9 p.m. I prepared for bed. Knowing that I had to be up early I took an ambien (10 mg) and went to bed. I listened to the holo sync track one the dive. Frustrated i was still awake I went and took half another ambien (5 mg) and came back to bed and then listened to Hemi sync focus 10 exploration sleep track. I dozed off a couple times and eventually turn it off. I turned to my side and rested for a bit and then heard a loud buzzing in my ears and then my face felt a vibration and the vibration slowly went from my face to my whole head then down through my body. After a minute I was able to role out of my body. I walked away from my bed towards the bedroom door and I remember seeing my dog on the floor. I was curious if he could see me but I don't remember if he could or not. When I got to my bedroom door I tried to see if I could push through it but could not so I opened the door with the door handle. I walked out of the bedroom and headed outside which i was standing in my driveway. I remember looking up in the sky for the moon and when I found it I was trying to jump up in the sky to fly to the moon. But all I could do was jump not even high let alone fly to the moon. This was all I remember.

Now the reason I don't know if this was an actual obe or a dream of an obe is because when I take my ambien I remember all my physical activity at night like a dream. For instance I take my ambien and goto bed and the next day I wake up and think that's weird in had a dream I made scrambled eggs but then go into the kitchen only to find a pan that had eggs scrambled in it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment